Friday, December 15, 2006

KFAD Joins Sheep Haters in the 'Ta

It's official - I've got a new job. I'm leaving Gragg Advertising at the end of December and signing on as a copywriter with Sullivan Higdon & Sink in Wichita.

I don't want to leave Kansas City, but it's a great opportunity so I'm accepting the challenge and heading to Wichita. I went down last weekend and found a duplex, so at least I have a place to live. In fact, Kirstie Alley lives across the street. Seriously.

I don't know what to expect and I don't know anyone in Wichita, but I've got more pressing issues - such as what clever quip will be my personal tag line. All Sheep Haters have a funny little one-liner such as, "My CD collection weighs more than your car," "I too, pity the fool," "run, Forrest, run," and "I always wanted to be a former child star." Any suggestions?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger h said...

Yeah duplexes... I'm in one now too.

I have no idea on the tagline, though.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Sam Meers said...

Congratulations Kevin. You're joining a great organization!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kevin.

I wish you the best of luck in your new venture. Keep in touch, as I think you're pretty talented and could go very far in this business.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're damn glad to have you on the team KFAD. We need to talk about your duplex. Weirdly from your description I am fearful I might have lived in the same place back in the day.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger brorolo said...

congrats mr. faddis! wichita doesn't know what they have coming.


love,
chicago faddis'

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As AC said we are glad to have you in the ICT. Today we cleaned up your desk and set up your new computer and what not. We also debated putting out some candles, but decided against it. Not everyone likes Sandlewood.
So we gave you a Miller High Life instead.
See you in January.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home