Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bored 'Boards

On my way to and from my family's Thanksgiving festivities in St. Louis, I had the opportunity to see hundreds of billboards along I-70. Sadly, most of the billboards are very bad.

However, there were two 'boards that caught my eye - not because they had a great message, but because they were from the Department of Student Life at the University of Missouri. KU and K-State have sports ticket sales billboards plastered along I-70, but I've never seen any advertising from a Department of Student Life.

The billboards were located on either side of Columbia and
asked a simple question, "Bored?" and referred students to an online calendar of events in Columbia. So, anyone up for Stitch & Bitch tonight?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Sam Meers said...

I also made the trip to and from St. Louis this past weekend. Perhaps I've made it so many times that I've become immune to the hideous outdoor boards along I-70. I missed the "Bored" board. I'll look for it at Christmas. 'Cause if there's anything I am when driving on I-70, it's bored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home