Monday, October 30, 2006

Red October

The St. Louis Cardinals are the 2006 world champs! Going to the World Series was everything I hoped it would be, even though I was cheated out of my destiny. I had tickets for game five, but due to the rain, my game became game four and game five was played the next night. So I wasn't there in person, but I did see them win it from the biology lab at Visitation High School. I got tickets to my sister's musical, so we watched her and then ran into the other room to see the end of the game on TV. That'll make a good story for the grandkids.

I don't have all of the photos up yet, but you can get a little preview here. I'll try to get all of them up soon, but first, I've gotta get caught up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jason Rueger said...

Good time to be a Cards fan. Now if only the Royals could get George Brett out of retirement...ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home