Monday, October 16, 2006

Advertising Like No Other

I should be in bed. Instead, I'm here at the computer so I could see the new Sony Bravia commercial right when it came out. I'm totally geeking out right now.

So after all the anticipation and excitement, I finally saw the new spot. Just like the movies, the sequel wasn't as good as the original. Don't get me wrong. It was good, but the original was fantastic.

Regardless, those darn fools from Wieden + Kennedy, London and Sony did a great job with the spot and its promotion. They hyped it up and got idiots like me to stay up and watch it - and there must have been many others watching because the download moved at dial-up speed.

Just go watch the spot; it's worth your time. As for me, it's bed time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home