Undeniable Signs of a Crappy Radio Commercial
I've never done a top 10 list, but after hearing some really crappy radio ads on the way to work, I'm ready to go medieval on some audio.
- "Wow! I sure could use that."
- Car dealers screaming at the top of their lungs. LOUD NOISES!
- "Hey, have you heard about (insert product here)?"
- Does it ask questions? Are there a lot? Are they in rapid succession? Is the spot pointless?
- Anything written by the radio sales staff
- "I'm heading over there to buy one right now."
- Laugh tracks
- Spots that sound like someone reading the SPAM from your inbox
- "and the best part is"
- Old songs reworked with bad lyrics that aren't funny or self-deprecating. Think "Crumbelievable."